10 March 2006

Best Buy March 10 2006

BEST BUY RECOMMENDATION

(Note: The shares recommended here are purely from my personal analysis as a hobby and I do not take any responsibility for the outcome of the decisions of the user based on my recommendations)

Recommendation for 10/03/2006

Buy National Aluminium (NALCO) in cash or futures. Current Market price is Rs.285 in cash and Rs.281 in futures.

Targets Rs.349 & Rs.385 (Cash can even score Rs.400). Stop Loss is Rs.262.

Disclosure: I do not hold these shares or their derivatives.

Previous Best Buy


READ MY OTHER BLOGS
Mahendra MILK Dhoni - Isn't he UTTERLY BATTERLY DELICIOUS?
The FOUNTAIN HEAD that will open your mind
Benefits of being from Mars
Happy Birthday to me
Don't QUIT
Goat and Ganguly
Fifty ways to manage time

My brother blogs too!
Have you seen my other blog?

No comments: