21 February 2006

Best Buy Feb 22 2006

BEST BUY RECOMMENDATION

(Note: The shares recommended here are purely from my personal analysis as a hobby and I do not take any responsibility for the outcome of the decisions of the user based on my recommendations)

Recommendations for 22/02/2006 - pick these up!

1. Buy GTC Industries @ Rs.186 for targets of Rs.256 and Rs.294 - Stop Loss below Rs.165

2. Buy Agro Dutch Industries above Rs.42.50 for targets of Rs.50 and Rs.54. Stop Loss below Rs.38.50

Disclosure: I do not hold these shares or their derivatives.


Latest Best Buy
Previous Best Buy

Mahendra MILK Dhoni - Isn't he UTTERLY BATTERLY DELICIOUS?


READ MY OTHER BLOGS

The FOUNTAIN HEAD that will open your mind
Benefits of being from Mars
Happy Birthday to me
Don't QUIT
Goat and Ganguly
Fifty ways to manage time
Have you seen my other blog?
My brother blogs too!

No comments: